Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy (Belated) PWE Appreciation Week!

Late last month, Nick of Dime Boxes had an excellent proposal, which he called PWE Appreciation Week. Around that time, both he and Greg at Night Owl Cards received and appreciated PWEs from me. And I've exchanged cards with Kevin, The Diamond King, Joe, From an Unlikely Source!, and Kerry from Cards on Cards. (That may be news to Kerry, if he's reading, but I am working on something to send your way.) I want to participate in PWE Appreciation Week, even if I may be a little late to the party. I just enjoy the concept.


Bottom line? I want to send you some cards. I really do. I just don't know who "you" are. Or even if there's really anyone else out there reading this blog at this point. I'm like any other blogger. I need to know that there's an audience, even a small one, to keep motivated to do this thing over the long haul, after the initial "new blog smell" has faded. Since most of you are bloggers yourselves, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I have some contests lined up in conjunction with my ongoing (perhaps never-ending) sorting project. So look for the first of those on these pages sometime this month. But for now, let's make this simple. I will send out a PWE to the first three people (with whom I have yet to exchange cards) to comment on this post. Keep your expectations reasonable. I'm more about the joy of collecting than the monetary value. But I'll try my best to make what I send fun, and to match up with your collecting habits if I can.

So, Is there anybody out there? Take my cards, please.

[Update: Due to lack of interest, and a desire to get on with other things, this offer has been reduced to one lucky winner. Where are you?]

1 comment: